I recently tried to setup a GoDaddy SSL certificate for a single Joomla Jumpbox. I found the process a bit confusing, as GoDaddy just sent me two files, and I couldn't find out where to get the text for pasting into the Jumpbox SSL admin interface. Anyway, all worked out ok, and I thought it would be worth posting up my doco for anyone else that has any issues. Feel free to add to this post if the process is incorrect.
Using GoDaddy for SSL on a Joomla Jumpbox
1) Generate the CSR through the Jumpbox admin interface
2) Request a ‘Standard SSL’ for a ‘Single Domain’ (costs around $35 US per year, which is why I used GoDaddy)
3) Once the request has been finalised (i.e. all validation has been completed etc), download the two .crt files.
4) Right click on the file .crt (e.g. mydomain.com.crt) and open with Notepad. Paste this information into the ‘Certificate’ SSL field in the Jumpbox admin.
5) Right click on the other file (named something like gd_bundle.crt). Copy the first section of certificate information into the “Certificate Signing Chain” field in the Jumpbox admin.
6) Click “Save” on the bottom of the page, and hopefully you will get green text at the top of the page saying “Your application can currently be accessed via SSL!”.