Something has gone wrong. I made a file called proxy on my desk top and I put a text document in there that had the name of my application in there, but when I go to Google app engine launcher and try to add existing applications I click on proxy, then I press "ok", then I click "ok", but then it says specified path does not look like an application C:/users/desktop/proxy/app.yaml not present (allowing anyway). Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Can this http://www.videorolls.com/watch/How-to-Create-a-Proxy-Server-Video help me anyhow????????
Thanks for that information, BrimstoneEdm! I want the same JumpBox for myself too. Do you have any tips or suggestions as to how I can get one?
[Spam link removed. Ed.]
I am also after a similar jumpbox
I recently had a proxy server VM made up for me. The configuration is as follows:
- Squid - web proxy cache
- SquidGuard - URL redirector to use blacklists with the Squid
- ClamAV - Antivirus daemon for filtering malware from web content
- SARG â€“ Squid Analysis Report Generator
- Samba (to provide winbind for authentication against active directory)
- Webmin - web-based administration interface
Works great and I would gladly have paid for a similar JumpBox.
Copyright © 2006-2013 JumpBox, Inc. All Rights Reserved.